Years ago I realized that hiring people was a bad deal. Don’t get me wrong, we need employees but often we can’t hire the most senior people we’d like, in all the roles we’d like to have them in. We simply can’t afford to hire a complete, full time, A Level Team.
So, if we can’t hire them full time, what if we could hire them part time, VERY part time…
Part time, fractional experts can swoop in, or work remotely via Skype with you, to only focus on what you need them to.
Here are 5 areas every company should considering using a fractional expert in – email me I’ll happily introduce you to the people in each of these areas who can really help you grow.
Most companies can’t afford a real CFO. They may have controllers or bookkeepers with titles like VP Finance or CFO, but in reality they don’t have CFO skills at all. And most Entrepreneurs don’t have the finance skills to really run their company properly and end up relying on unskilled advice. I have a team of 18 CFOs, with huge variety of experience from tons of industries. For 2-4 hours a month, they look over your financial statements in detail for you. Then they come back to you with coaching opportunities, or areas for you to look into or have your finance team clean up. i.e. you’ll have a CFO in your back pocket. And it is way less expensive than you think. Normally only about $1-2k a month. Email me for intros – Cameron@CameronHerold.com
Executive Search / Recruiting
Most companies can’t afford to hire a full time recruiter. Or if they can, they probably can’t afford a team of them. That’s the first hurdle. The second is, the most recruiters suck.
I’ve finally sourced 4 executive recruiters that are bullet proof. And you won’t know their names. They’re under the radar and largely in stealth mode in helping great companies recruit or poach great A Players.
Remember too, that most great employees aren’t out unemployed looking for jobs. They already have jobs, have no intention of leaving, and you have to know where they are and go poach them.
I can intro you to any of these firms if you want to build out your team.
- Search Company 1 – C-Level Roles Only, Total Compensation per role needs to be $400k+
- They crushed a COO hire for one of my clients which helped him later sell his company to Go Daddy.
- Search Company 2 – Mid Level Managers & Executives. $75k-$300k roles. Retained & Contingency Rates. And they obsess over Cultural Fit first.
- I actively refer them, and they are even sponsoring my speaking tour this year.
- Search Company 3 – Mid Level Managers & Executives. $75k-$300k roles. Contingency Rates.
- I’ve actively referred them for 2 years. And half my clients even use them.
- Search Company 4 – Sales people, Sales Managers, Sales Execs – i.e. ONLY sales roles
- Wicked smart ‘sales’ focused team. They just nailed a VP Sales for one of my clients.
Email me for intros – Cameron@CameronHerold.com
If you still advertise in the Yellow Pages, skip to the next section, however if you’re spending money on any of these areas I have two potential introductions for you that can blow wide open your revenues and growth.
For 14 years I’ve heard CEOs complain about how crappy all the companies are in this space. And I agreed. Two years ago however, I found two companies who are crushing it for tons of companies I’ve introduced them to. email me if you’d like to have them look at growing your business for you.
Way smarter to have these teams doing it, than to hire some 24 year old and hope they really know what they’re doing.
- Digital Marketing Company 1 – Min Monthly Spend $15k / Month. I’ve intro’d companies who spend $100/Mth with them.
- And they have clients 10x bigger than that. Entrepreneurial Team. Fantastic SEO Depth too.
- Digital Marketing Company 2 – Min Monthly Spend $5k / Month. I’ve intro’d tons of companies to them. Great Entrepreneurial Team. Fantastic SEO Depth too.Marketing
Most companies have an $80,000 Director of Marketing, who is a jack of all trades, master of none. Or they have a small marketing team of 3-4 people. We’d all love to have the former Chief Marketing Officer of major brands helping us with strategy, direction, coaching our people etc., but who can afford the $350,000 salaries they need.
I have a team of about 40 former Chief Marketing Officers who will do all of that – for only a few thousand dollars a month.
They can work with you and your team on Strategy, Budgets, Calendar, Tactics, Implementation etc., and they also can Coach your Director of Marketing for you in person or via Skype, instead of the blind leading the blind.
Email me today and just tell me which areas you’d like introductions for, and I’ll introduce you to their CEO to fastback things for you also. Cameron@CameronHerold.com
Growth isn’t difficult, we just make it difficult on ourselves when we expect huge results from junior employees. Imagine having experts in each of these areas in your back pocket.