OK – you asked for them, here are some more tech tools that the CEOs I’m mentoring are using to grow their companies…
1) Dragon Dictation (http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm)
- Use your voice to create and edit documents or emails, launch applications, open files, control your mouse, and more
- Digital voice recorder helps mobile employees capture notes in the field and create reports faster than ever before
- Great for busy, on the go, individual
- Dropbox syncs your important work across all your devices.
- Your files are backed up and you can even return to older versions or restore deleted files.
- Safe, secure and easy to access from any computer
3) DropSend (http://www.dropsend.com/)
- Great for sending large files of up to 2GB
- Fast, simple and secure to use with 256bit AES Security
- Back up all your files online
- Store and share your files from anywhere
4) Docusign (http://www.docusign.com/)
- Create and send documents for signature
- Allows you to securely sign documents electronically, even from your mobile device
- meets or exceeds national and international security standards, including strict security policies and practices that set the standard for world-class information security.
- legally binding
5) Google Drive (http://www.google.com/drive/about.html?authuser=0)
- Upload photos, videos, documents, and other files that are important to you
- up to 15GB of storage. Free.
- easily create spreadsheets, word documents, presentations, forms or drawings
- saved in the Cloud and accessible from any internet connected device
6) One Password (https://agilebits.com/onepassword ??)
- create strong, unique passwords for you, remember them, and restore them, all directly in your web browser
- Selecting one of your saved logins, you can securely fills your username and password, and logs you in, all with a single click or a few keystrokes.
- Strong encryption keeps your data safe from keyloggers and phishing criminals
7) Roboform (http://www.roboform.com/)
- one click login automatically saves and then enters your usernames and passwords with a simple click and login-similar to a browser bookmark.
- single master password with strong encryption: securely store your name, address, email, credit cards, and all other personal information. Just click on your RoboForm Identity to fill entire web forms automatically.
- access your RoboForm Logins and Identities on all your computers and devices.
8) Asana (http://asana.com/)
- shared task list for your team; allows you to communicate, organize, and track a group’s work.
- Asana Inbox and notifications make it easy to stay on top of the details, even from your mobile
- Saves and organizes tasks and communication in one place
- Easy to organize projects and assign tasks to other group members and then track their progress
9) Smart Sheet (http://www.smartsheet.com/)
- Assign tasks, attach files, share sheets, view timelines and set alerts
- Whatever projects, process or workflows you manage, you’ll know who’s doing what
- connects with other cloud-based apps
- easy to create Gantt-charts
10) The Resumator (http://www.theresumator.com/)
- create fully-customizable job applications to capture the information you need to make great hiring decisions.
- nearly 30 common questions that you can add to any job with just a single click or create custom questions with a multiple choice, selection, textfield or textbox answer
- Links easily with job boards and social networks
- launch company-wide referral programs, where employees spread the word and get credit for their success.
- tools to communicate with applicants throughout the hiring process.
- Centralize all applicants, communications and evaluations in one secure location, using workflows to keep applicants moving through your process.
11) TinyPulse (http://www.tinypulse.com/r/1fyj3qg)
- anonymous captures feedback from your team to reveal insights, trends, and opportunities to improve retention, culture, and results
- way to involve the team in dialogue to review the responses and to identify opportunities and solutions
- predetermined time tested questions
12) 15 Five (http://www.15five.com/)
- Each week, employees complete a report that takes no more than 15 minutes to write, and no more than 5 minutes for their manager to read.
- Reports include updates on successes, challenges, ideas and morale
- You are presented with reports from management which include all the most important highlights rolled up from throughout the company
- Employees feel heard and managers stay informed
12) CardMunch (http://www.cardmunch.com/)
- Take a picture with the app and a business card is converted to a contact automatically.
- Will also show you LinkedIn profile information and connections you have in common.
13) Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/)
- free, open source, cross-platform software for recording and editing sounds
- Record live audio.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
14) Elance (https://www.elance.com/)
- Post jobs for free
- Review job proposals, Browse each finalist’s profile to see their portfolio, work history, tests passed, job feedback/rating, work history
- Track job progress in your shared Workroom
- deposit funds in a licensed escrow and your freelancer will be paid when milestones are met
15) Guru.com (Guru.com)
- allows you to Hire Freelancers & manage projects online
- large pool of qualified people to choose from
- Manage teams from your desktop and collaborate with ease using our seamless project management tools.
16) Outsourcing Things Done (http://www.outsourcingthingsdone.com/)
- provides virtual assistants, bookkeepers, legal assistants, computer programmers, web designers, customer service personnel, sales professionals and more on demand
- Only pay for hours worked as opposed to a leased employee (down time, breaks, benefits)
- team members are pre-screened and skills tested
17) If This Then That (https://ifttt.com/wtf)
- creates powerful connections with a simple if/then statement
- connected to over 60 channels including: RSS, Blogger, LinkedIn, Evernote, your email, and more
- automatically files and saves information for you
19) 99 Designs (http://99designs.ca/)
- designers submit competing designs in response to a customer’s design brief
- also sell ready-to-use logos through our Readymade logo store
- access to thousands of designers around the world
20) Crowd spring (http://www.crowdspring.com/)
- name your price, and then choose from an average of 110+ custom designs
- custom design and writing services
- if you’re not completely happy with your design or writing project, or if your naming project doesn’t receive at least 100 entries, we’ll promptly refund all your money.